Business Development Executive
Reports to: Global Manager, Business Development
Job Summary: The mission for the Business Development Executive is to generate and qualify new business opportunities for our senior sales team. Successful candidates must demonstrate curiosity, passion, drive, and an ability to be coached. Partnering with our Marketing team and Account Executives will give you the opportunity to develop and enhance expertise in managing the full sales cycle through a mentee/mentor relationship.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Develop an educated, researched point of view prior to prospecting,
- Continuously learn the industry in which ClearView operates in order to demonstrate relevant subject matter expertise to your prospective customers,
- Following an account-based approach in order to identify all decision-makers and key influencers within prospects’ organizations,
- Systematically prospect into leads via email, social media (e.g., LinkedIn) and phone,
- Collaborate with your team and manager to overcome objections and improve in each aspect of your role (e.g., discovery, time management),
- Initiate the sales cycle by gaining commitments from prospects to discover/demo ClearView Software,
- Prioritize and organize your day using Salesforce, SalesLoft, and Microsoft Office,
- Develop skills necessary for promotion into other roles in the organization.
Competencies the individual MUST have:
- Attention to detail. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Excellent communication skills. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly. verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email.
- Listening skills. Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Persistence. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Persuasion. Able to convince others to pursue a course of action.
- Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
This job might be for you if:
- You have 2+ years of sales experience calling into C-Suite Decision makers, preferably in SaaS or consulting industries,
- You want to be a member of a high-performing Sales team,
- You can take a disciplined approach to setting up your day and managing your time,
- You are goal driven and proactively set a high standard of achievement for yourself,
- You desire feedback to improve your selling skills,
- You’re familiar with cold calling, LinkedIn SalesNavigator, SalesLoft, Salesforce.com (or similar tools).
Positions are in our Bicester office. Team Members are eligible for benefits package. ClearView Continuity is an established and growing company with opportunity for advancement and upward mobility.
How to apply
To apply, please email your CV with a covering note to careers at ClearView
No enquiries from agents please.