Reports to: Director of Sales, EMEA/APAC
Location: UK with travel
Job Summary: The Enterprise Account Executive is a key role at ClearView selling our award-winning Business Continuity Management Software, Emergency Notification Services and Software Professional Services. The candidate is responsible for executing regional sales and business development strategies across EMEA/APAC. The candidate will play a pure hunter role by unearthing and closing new business with targeted prospective customers. The candidate will develop revenue-producing relationships with decision-making CXO level executives as well as drive the sales cycle of sales opportunities from initial prospect communication through contract execution.
- Grow revenue by closing net new clients within the Software suite of products.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets established by the Director of Sales.
- Direct responsibility and management of lead generation strategies, prospecting plan execution, contact, qualification and development for gaining viable new accounts.
- Responsible for the development, execution, and delivery of quality solution focused client presentations at a “C” level.
- Manage the communication and internal coordination of sales support infrastructure to insure customer education and satisfaction.
- Accurate and timely forecasting is an essential part of the account executive’s role.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFP/RFI responses, multi-day client workshops, negotiation and deal signing.
- Support the team’s market research and competitive positioning analysis in partnership with presales, marketing and product development.
- All other duties assigned by management.
- University Degree preferred but will consider applicants with equivalent work-related experience with a minimum educational requirement of a H.S. Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Previous proven expertise in managed services, Business Continuity, Emergency Notification, high availability solutions, consulting and/or software solution sales.
- Strong hunter profile with a proven track record of success selling enterprise level SaaS/ software and services
- Minimum of 4 years of successful sales experience within a large, strategic account environment.
- An extraordinary drive to pursue opportunities both within the target client as well as to marshal the necessary resources within ClearView Software to ensure strong solution creation and implementation of the strategy once accepted.
- The ability to present to a large audience of C level decision makers persuasively and with ease is mandatory.
- Prior experience in relationship building with industry executives at trade shows, conferences, industry events and professional association meetings.
- Exceptional ability to motivate and influence key contacts and decision makers.
- Proven talent for making effective initial calls to target companies and the ability to develop relationships from a cold call or networking activity.
Work Environment: This position is located at our offices in Bicester, Oxfordshire with flexibility. While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office environment, in front of a computer 80% of the time.
How to apply
To apply, please email your CV with a covering note to careers at ClearView
No enquiries from agents please.